23 Soup Recipes to Make this Winter!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our privacy and disclosure policy.
This is a delicious compilation of 23 soup recipes that you have to try! Guaranteed to be filling, full of flavor, and loaded with nutrition. There are veggie-focused soups, fiber-rich ones, soul-warming creamy soups, and meaty recipes too!
These are some of my most popular soup recipes!
Guaranteed to warm you from your head to your toes!
Nothing hits quite like a soup on a cold, gloomy, rainy (or snowy) day.
So I’ve put together a list of 23 of the heartiest, warm & comfy soup recipes that you can make. And if you cook through the entire list – that’s 3 weeks of soups, a different one every day!
Soul-warming Chicken Soup Recipes:
- Chicken and Wild Rice Soup:Warm and cozy instant pot chicken wild rice soup takes under an hour to make! It’s cream, snug, and studded with celery, onions, mushrooms, and carrots. The perfect meal for chilly winter nights! You can also find the slow cooker version here!
- Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup: A comforting creamy chicken mushroom soup with orzo pasta! This meal comes together quickly with cooked shredded chicken, tender veggies, buttered mushrooms, orzo pasta, all in an ultra comforting creamy broth base. So good it’s sure to be a family fave!
- Lemon Chicken and Barley Soup: An irresistible creamy lemon chicken barley soup that has tons of vegetables, tender barley, and is hearty and comforting for chilly winter days!
- Roasted Garlic White Chicken Lasagna Soup: The coziest, creamiest, most comforting bowl! This roasted garlic white chicken lasagna soup is sure to be a hit with the whole family! And it’s quite quick to put together too!
- Flu-fighting Chicken Noodle Soup:Flu-fighting chicken noodle soup is loaded with all your typical noodle soup ingredients plus a few that help you fight that flu faster! A classic soup!
- Italian Wedding Soup: Hearty and filling Italian Wedding Soup made with tender chicken meatballs, acini di pepe, and tons of fresh vegetables! Just one taste and you’ll see what I mean.
Veggie Focused Soups:
- Hearty Minestrone Soup:Hands down the MOST POPULAR soup recipe on my blog! This one tastes 1000x times better than the Olive Garden’s version. Loaded with spinach, zucchini, red kidney beans, and so much more! This is one vegetable soup you just have to try!
- Hungarian Mushroom Soup: The soup for mushroom lovers! A dollop of sour cream and warming spices makes this soup so delicious.
- Warming Cauliflower Soup:Roasted garlic and a hint of truffle oil make this soup extra special!
- Butternut Squash Soup: Silky smooth soup that practically cooks itself! Granny Smith apples and carrots lend natural sweetness, ginger gives it warmth along with other spices. A drizzle of cream brings it all together but you could even skip that if you wanted to!
- Secret Ingredient Tomato Soup: The second most popular soup recipe on my blog! And honestly, this one is my absolute favorite! Fresh tomatoes, carrots, garlic, and onions are roasted to perfection then blended with a few ingredients to make the best, dairy-free tomato soup you’ve ever tasted!
- Spicy Thai Carrot Soup: Creamy, spicy Thai carrot soup ready in just over 30 minutes. This soup is easy to pull together and is low on calories!
- Broccoli Cheese Soup: Cozy, cheesy, and it happens to be keto-friendly, and gluten-free! Lots of veggies, lots of fresh cheddar, and a drizzle of cream.
- Leek Pumpkin Soup:A warming soup, big on flavor! This is seriously one of the best soup recipes. The hint of cream really takes this over the top. Perfect for dunking a turkey sandwich or panini in!
- Moroccan Meatball Couscous Soup: A warming soup base made with stock, spiced with Moroccan flavors. The meatballs are a combination of ground lamb and beef. The pearl couscous pairs beautifully with the flavors of this soup.
- Beef and Barley Soup: A classic soup! Easy to make in your slow cooker or instant pot. What sets this soup apart from others is the shredded potatoes. The texture is so good that way!
- Stuffed Pepper Soup: Moroccan-inspired soup! This is a twist on the traditional stuffed red pepper. The soup is filled with ground beef, lentils, and served with cooked rice. Positively hearty and filling!
- Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup: A slow-simmered noodle soup that has been simmered with aromatics to let all those flavors really develop to their full potential. Put a large pot on this weekend and enjoy the comfiest dinner loaded with protein!
Fiber-rich Soup Recipes and Oh, So Good!
- Luxurious Turkish Lentil Soup: the creamiest lentil soup you’ve ever had! There’s no cream in this recipe though! We’re adding a handful of vegetables and a russet potato to give it a silky smooth texture! So good with lots of lemon juice and fresh chopped parsley on top!
- Moroccan Lentil Sweet Potato Soup: An easy soup that you can just toss together in the slow cooker and dish it out when it’s done! It makes the whole house smell amazing and it has tons of fresh veggies. Swap the spinach for kale to make it even more fiber-rich!
- Red Lentil (Dal) Soup: An Indian Daal-inspired soup Made with curry powder, coconut milk, lemon juice and topped with fresh cilantro. You can make this in the slow cooker or on the stove! Guaranteed this is one easy soup recipe!
- Cheesy Bean and Rice Enchilada Soup: A hearty soup made with beans, brown rice, corn, all in an enchilada-style broth. You can make this in the instant pot or on the stove! So delicious with a squeeze of lime.
- Cuban Black Bean Soup: This delicious soup starts with homemade sofrito. No need to boil the black beans ahead of time, we’ll cook them right in with everything else. Toss some in the blender if a bit thicker!
I truly hope you give some of these easy soup recipes a try!
We are a participant in both the RewardStyle and Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and through RewardStyle.