20 New Year’s Eve Appetizers Everyone Has To Try!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our privacy and disclosure policy.
Here’s a list of 20 New Year’s Eve appetizers (or any holiday, really) that you have to try! They are sure to be a hit!
One of the hardest things to decide when you’re throwing a party is what to make. I mean, it’s my least favorite part. I can make just about anything; someone just tell me what to make!
So today, I’ve put together 20 of my favorite New Year’s Ever appetizers that are sure to be a hit with your guests.
I’ve got a few recipes that even take just 5 minutes to make, so there’s something for everyone here!
1. 5-Minute avocado dip: a quick dip made in the blender in just 5 minutes! Toss it all in and just run the blender or food processor, and you’ve got the creamiest avocado dip! The perfect NYE app!
2. 5-Minute blender salsa: Another blender wonder! This 5-minute salsa is sure to please everyone!
3. Gruyere, mushroom, caramelized onion bites: Carmalized onion bites with sauteed crimini mushrooms, balsamic caramelized onions, and smoked gruyere cheese. Made with puff pastry, and these are just the perfect little bite!
4. Firecracker chicken meatballs: The most popular appetizer on the blog, hands down! These meatballs are sweet, spicy, and savory all at once. Guaranteed to be a party in your mouth!
5. Hot caramelized onion dip (slow cooker): When in doubt, throw it in the slow cooker! Caramelize the onions in a pan, and then toss it all together and let it just heat and bubble up for your guests!
6. Cheesy Wild Rice Chicken Fritters: A change of pace from the usual New Year’s Eve appetizers! These cheesy fritters are loaded with chicken and wild rice. Serve them alongside my garlic herb sauce!
7. Jalapeno Popper Dip: Crazy good! This dip is loaded with two types of jalapenos, but doesn’t bring a lot of heat! Serve with crackers or tortillas, and the buttery ritz crackers on top make this so so good!
8. Simple Tomato Basil Bruschetta: The easiest app ever! Just a handful of ingredients and crusty bread rubbed with tons of garlic is never a bad idea!
9. Christmas Crack (saltine toffee bark): We start with saltine crackers, drizzle them in homemade caramel and finish with a couple of different kinds of chocolate, crushed nuts, and toffee bits on top.
10. Caramelized onion dip: This is the typical onion dip that you find in the refrigerated section of the grocery store, only a thousand times better because we caramelize the onions first. You can make this a couple of days ahead of time, and it only makes the dip that much better. Perfect if you’re hosting and don’t want to make everything the day of!
11. Healthy cowboy caviar: Speckled with avocados, beans, peppers, and corn, this is sure to be the most addicting dip at the party, and did I mention it’s actually healthy?
12. Parmesan ranch Seasoned Pretzel Bites: Large pretzels that we smash into bite-sized pieces, toss in garlic ranch butter, and then sprinkle with parmesan and bake them until they’re golden and addicting!
13. Chipotle Chicken Taquitos (baked or fried): Shredded chicken tossed with chipotle and cheese and rolled up. Serve it alongside my guacamole salsa and watch the crowd go wild!
14. Creamy Elotes Dip (street corn dip): The creamiest, most addicting dip I’ve ever made! It tastes just like street corn but requires minimal effort. Just 10 minutes of hands-on time, but I’m pretty sure it’ll be the biggest hit at the party.
15. Hot Chipotle Shrimp Corn Dip: The cheesy pulls will make your heart sing! Loaded with shrimp and corn, this dip can be served with crackers or tortilla chips.
16. Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip: A classic that doesn’t really need much of an explanation. It’s even better when you make it at home than buying it at the store, and the slow cooker does all the work for you!
17. Easy Guacamole Salsa: It’s creamy, and it a Texan favorite! It’s basically a mash-up of guacamole and salsa verde, and it is so addicting!
18. Garlic Roll Wreath with Marinara: A wreath made out of rolls rubbed with a homemade garlic butter sauce and served alongside marinara. Plus, it doubles as table decor!
19. How to make an Epic Cheeseboard: Learn how to pair cheeses, fruit, and all sorts of things together to make an epic cheeseboard!
20. Garlic Baked Brie: The easiest thing to do with a wheel of brie! Drizzled in a thyme honey butter sauce, this is sure to please all the guests!
There you have it! 20 New Year’s Eve Appetizers that are great to make and share with your guests! And if you’re looking for a mocktail to make, this is the one I’d recommend!
Here’s to a great new year!
We are a participant in both the RewardStyle and Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and through RewardStyle.